YEG Part Number: HZY12-12
The HZY series is 12 year design VRLA sealed lead acid type batteries. The batteries use advanced Gel design instead of conventional AGM technology. These batteries are particularly suitable for cyclic and deep discharge applications, poor charging, frequent use, higher ambient temperature and many extreme applications.
Typical applications are AGV (Automatic guided vehicle), Engine starting, Frequent use, Golf trolleys, Lawn mowers, Lights, Refrigeration, Road side cabinets, Robots, Electric tools, Measuring instruments and Pumps.
- Full recovery from deep discharge, even when he battery is not recharged immediately.
- Ideal for repeat cycling daily use.
- Excellent performance over long discharges
- Good tolerance to higher temperature applications
- Suitable where mains power is unstable
- Zero stratification due to immobilized electrolyte
- Reduced self-discharge
- Limiting design protects the positive plates to greatly improve cycle life
- Improved charge acceptance due to low internal resistance
- High resistance to water loss with the right charging set up
- High resistance to shorting due to superior mechanical strength of the polymer separator
- Increased tolerance to poor charging parameters
- Can be discharged even when full recharge has not been achieved, without loss of battery capacity
- Extreme Load
- 12 Year Mobility
Nominal Capacity12.0 (Ah)
Length x Width x Height150 (mm) x 97 (mm) x 96 (104) (mm)
Qty Per Box4
BCI Group Size-
Maximum Charge Current2.4
CCA at 0°CNA
Short Circuit Amps500